A Masterful Blend of Now and Then.
An elegant, 22-story residential tower that blends seamlessly with the architectural character of historic Buckhead. Overlooking scenic streets shaded by stately oaks, this new classic is a study in graceful city living, masterfully planned by Atlanta-based architecture firm Rule Joy Trammel + Rubio.
- Elegant, 22-story residential tower located on Peachtree Road, Atlanta’s most recognizable corridor
- 47 luxury residences with spectacular views of Atlanta and surrounding historic neighborhoods.
- High-efficiency and noise-reducing floor-to-ceiling exterior glass
- Access-controlled entry to building, garage, elevator lobbies and amenities
- Private, secured parking garage with covered access to elevators
- Porte-cochère for covered passageway from arrival plaza into grand lobby entrance
A preview of the dramatic views and classic design of Buckhead’s
most elegant new address.
Resort-style pleasures await Graydon Buckhead’s residents at every turn, beginning with an elegant, arrival plaza. Step into the grand lobby by way of luxurious porte cochère where you’ll be greeted by a welcoming concierge. Steps from the lobby are a variety of entertaining and gathering spaces. Enjoy dinner in the private dining room with complete catering kitchen. Or retreat to the residents’ social room, complete with bar, large-screen TV and a fireplace.
Nestled among the lush foliage outside is an elevated plaza featuring a large lap pool with spa and many social spaces for relaxing and entertaining when the Georgia weather turns cooler.
All of your needs have been considered in the design of this exceptional tower. Private and secure, Graydon Buckhead is sure to be your personal enclave.