- Information collected through mediums other than our Services;
- Information collected by any person or entity other than us, even if related to our Services (such as a third-party website, application or lead form).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE ABOUT YOU
We might receive or collect several types of information about you, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other information that you may submit to Kolter via the “Contact Us” page or via a forum. The following are other situations in which you may provide Your Information to us:
- When you fill out forms or fields through our Services;
- When you sign up for any newsletters or other materials through our Services;
- When you provide information to us through a third-party application, service or website;
- When you communicate with us or request information about us or our Services, whether via email or other means;
- When you participate in online surveys;
- When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including, contests, events, or promotions; and
- When you participate in forums or provide user generated content or submissions.
INFORMATION THIRD PARTIES PROVIDE
We may collect information about you from sources other than you, such as from social media websites (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or others), blogs, other users and our business partners.
GENERAL USE AND PREFERENCE INFORMATION
We may collect, receive and store information regarding your general use of our Services (such as details of how and when you used our Services, interactions with our Services, log in information, resources that you access, your Internet protocol address, your browser type, and your device type), as well as your preferences.
When you access or use our Services through your computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information regarding and related to your device, such as hardware models and IDs, device type, operating system version, the request type, the content of your request and basic usage information about your use of our Services, such as date and time. In addition, we may collect information regarding application-level events, such as crashes, and associate that temporarily with your account to provide customer service. We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
By using a mobile device or accessing us via an application, you may provide us with your location information. If you enable the collection of location information on your device, then we may collect information about your actual location, such as your mobile devices GPS coordinates. We may also use other technologies to determine your location (such as through the location of nearby Wi-Fi access points or cell towers), or obtain your location information from third parties.
We may collect your phone number in several ways. For example, we may collect your phone number: (i) if you submit your phone number to us through our Services; (ii) by capturing your phone number if you call us; or (iii) if a third party provides your phone number to us.
COOKIES AND ANONYMOUS IDENTIFIERS
We, and third parties use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our Services, including sending cookies, pixel tags or other anonymous identifiers to your device. “Cookies” are pieces of data stored on our computer, mobile phone or other device. A “pixel tag” is a type of technology placed within a website or email for the purpose of tracking activity, which is often used in combination with cookies. Other “anonymous identifiers” are random strings of characters used for the same purposes as cookies, such as with mobile devices where cookie technology is not available. These technologies help us know that you are logged on, provide you with features based on your preferences, understand when you are interacting with our Services, and compile other information regarding use of our Services. The information collected through these technologies, standing alone, cannot be used to determine your identity. Such information may, however, be combined in a way that makes it become personally identifiable information (i.e., information that can identify you). If this happens, we will treat the combined information as personally identifiable information.Please note that, in most cases, you can remove or block cookies (such as by using the settings in your browser), but doing so may affect your ability to use our Services.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use Your Information in the following ways:
- Engage in customer support and fulfill transactions. For example, we might confirm and complete transactions requested by you, verify information you provide to us and provide you with administrative notices.
- Contact you and provide you with information. For example, we might provide or contact you through telephone, email, postal or other communications with Service updates, promotional materials, surveys, offers, personalized information and other information from us or our business partners.
- Analyze, improve and manage our Services and operations. For example, we might obtain feedback regarding our Services, understand and anticipate your needs and preferences, better understand your use of our Services, customize and tailor Service content and advertising, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, engage in statistical analysis and provide feedback to our vendors, advertisers and other third parties.
GENERAL DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose Your Information:
- To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive Your Information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney);
- To our third-party vendors so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of data processing, data verification, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional, marketing and transaction materials, and our services, maintenance and security;
- To third parties when you engage in certain activities through our Services that are sponsored by them, such as purchasing products or services offered by a third party, electing to receive information or communications from a third party, or electing to participate in contests, sweepstakes, games or other programs
- As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency;
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
- If requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency;
- To enforce or protect our rights;
- In connection with a Business Transfer, as defined below (see Business Transfers below); and
- To our affiliated companies (i.e., companies under common control or management with us).
AGGREGATION AND DE-PERSONALIZATION
We may take Your Information and de-identify it by: either by combining it with information about other individuals (aggregating Your Information with information about other individuals), or by removing characteristics (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you (de-identifying Your Information).
SHARING WITH FRIENDS
CIRCUMVENTION OF SECURITY MEASURES
USER GENERATED CONTENT
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Below are some mechanisms that provide you with control over certain information:
- Email Offers from Us. If you do not wish to receive email offers or newsletters from us, you can opt out of receiving email information from us (other than emails related to the completion of your registration, correction of user data, change of password and other similar communications essential to your transactions through our Services) by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the email. Please be aware that it can take up to 10 business days to remove you from our marketing email lists.
- Accessing and Correcting Personal Information. If a portion of our Services allow you to create an account with us, then you can review and update some of Your Information by logging into that portion of our Services, visiting your account profile page and making changes.
- Online Behavioral Advertising. Certain third-party advertising networks that deliver behavioral advertising are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). You can prevent NAI member companies from collecting preference data about you by clicking here and following the NAIâ€™s directions. Note that if you opt out through the NAI, you will still receive advertising. In addition, if you opt out through the NAI and later delete your cookies, use a different browser or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt out choice.
INFORMATION YOU DISCLOSE TO THIRD PARTIES
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
OPERATION OF OUR SERVICES IN THE UNITED STATES
Our Services are operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using our Services or providing us with Your Information, you consent to this transfer.
SPECIAL NOTIFICATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS – YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Individuals who are residents of California and have provided their personally identifiable information to us may request information regarding our disclosures, if any, of their personally identifiable information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests must be submitted to us at: Via e-mail: email@example.com Via U.S. or International Mail General Counsel – 701 S. Olive Ave., Suite 104 – West Palm Beach, FL, 33401 California privacy rights requests must include the reference “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of the message and must include the email address or mailing address, as applicable, for us to send our response. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified above.
Updated: May 2019.
TheGraydon.com strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. TheGraydon.com has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Accessibility on TheGraydon.com
TheGraydon.com makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows TheGraydon.com to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Enabling the Accessibility Menu
The TheGraydon.com accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
TheGraydon.com continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on TheGraydon.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Here For You
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on TheGraydon.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact TheGraydon.com Customer Support as follows: